Have Cloud Talent? Share It & Get Recognized!
COLLABORATE 16 – Cloud Innovation & Best Practice Competition
Oracle customers and partners may submit their best use of Oracle Technology through the Oracle Cloud for judging, award, and recognition at Collaborate April 10-16, 2016, by the Independent Oracle User Community Cloud SIG. This is an opportunity to be featured and possibly published as a best practice to your peers and overall Oracle user community.
To participate in this opportunity to showcase your company’s innovation and your skills, submit your use case or best practice by March 24th 2016 submit your entry below
- Members of the IOUG and other Oracle Global User Community Members can enter, as well as any attendees of COLLABORATE 16.
- Onsite attendance to COLLABORATE 16 is not mandatory to submit an entry; however the finalists will be notified two weeks prior to the event and invited to present their entry onsite to the Cloud SIG judges and a live audience in a session at COLLABORATE 16.
- Entries must involve use of the Oracle Cloud. Entries which include a hybrid of Oracle Cloud and on-premises Oracle product technology are also eligible.
- Participants can utilize their own Oracle Cloud subscription or an Oracle Cloud trial subscription.
- Initial judging and selection of finalists will be performed by IOUG Cloud SIG Leadership. Finalists will be judged by IOUG Cloud SIG Leadership and attendees of the IOUG COLLABORATE session on Thursday, April 14.
- Judging categories will be finalized based on submissions. Examples of potential categories would be:
- Best solution or innovative resolution to a business problem
- Best Oracle Cloud Marketplace App
- Best DevOps or Dev/Test example
- Most innovative use of Oracle Cloud Database Service
- Most innovative use of Oracle Cloud Platform (Java, Fusion, Mobile, IOT, OMC, etc…)
- Honorable Mention – best entry from offsite COLLABORATE 16 "virtual" attendee
If you have any questions prior to entry please contact IOUG Headquarters at email@example.com.