Keynote: Be the Leader You Were Meant to Be, Monday to Monday®
Speaker: Stacey Hanke
Date: Monday, April 8, 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
We all want to enhance our influence...but what if we are sabotaging our influence without even knowing it? You may not be as influential as you think you are! Most of us believe if we know our topic or if we feel good we must be good. Influence Redefined will give you the opportunity to take a closer look at what's really going rather than what you believe to be true. How you communicate verbally and non-verbally determines whether or not others see you as credible, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Without doing this effectively, you inhibit your potential to reach a goal of: influencing, increasing profits and building a reputation you're proud of Monday to Monday. Join speaker, author and coach for Fortune 500 leaders Stacey Hanke as she explores what it takes to be influential Monday to Monday. How to build a consistent brand and how to make sure you have the skills to influence others to take action.
- Why we are confusing how influential we feel with how influential we actually are.
- How to’s for building a consistent brand Monday to Monday®.
- A proven, step-by-step method for creating influence that moves people to action long after an interaction is over.
- See yourself as others see you. Are you as good or bad as you think you are when you communicate with influence?
- Communicate with brevity; build trust to be heard - Project confidence and credibility to increase your impact.
Stacey Hanke is author of the book; Influence Redefined…Be the Leader You Were Meant to Be, Monday to Monday®. She is also co-author of the book; Yes You Can! Everything You Need From A To Z To Influence Others To Take Action.
Stacey is founder of Stacey Hanke Inc. She has trained and presented to thousands to rid business leaders of bad body language habits and to choose words wisely in the financial industry to the healthcare industry to government and everyone in between. Her client list is vast from Coca-Cola, FedEx, Kohl’s, United States Army, Navy and Air Force, McDonald’s, Publicis Media, Nationwide, US Cellular, Pfizer, GE, General Mills and Abbvie. Her team works with Directors up to the C-Suite. In addition to her client list, she has been the Emcee for Tedx. She has inspired thousands as a featured guest on media outlets including; The New York Times, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Thrive, SmartMoney magazine, The Economist and Business Week. She is a Certified Speaking Professional—a valuable accreditation earned by less than 10% of speakers worldwide.
Oracle Keynote: A Platform and a Path to the Cloud
Speaker: Steve Daheb
Date: Monday, April 8, 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
Today, we're seeing companies move beyond the questions of what cloud technologies are and why they should be using these technologies to the more important question of "How do I get there?" Oracle Cloud is in a unique position to help you with the how. Oracle supports multiple migration paths and services to facilitate your move to cloud. It's part of our mission to support your path to cloud from wherever your starting point might be. Learn how you can upgrade to an autonomous, AI-based future today.
Canon Keynote: Artificial Intelligence Has Arrived. You're Fired!
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
The office of the future is already here with increasingly intelligent processes and with capabilities that open entirely new realms of automation and process improvement. How is artificial intelligence already used in office and business functions, such as those tied to your Oracle JDE, PeopleSoft, EBS, or Cloud systems? What will it affect next? Join the keynote session by Canon, leader in digital imaging solutions, to hear us share our experience with applying AI and machine learning technologies to business and document processes for our clients. With several real-life case stories, we will show practical examples of challenges that can be solved with smart technologies; benefits and ROI of AI based solutions; and the impressive new possibilities to transform operations; minimize risks; and support business decisions. Join us to see real-life examples of processes powered by AI in Finance & Accounting, Procurement, Quality Control, Service & Support, Legal and more.
- Learn how smart technologies can capture and process documents; mine for information to provide contextual insights and trigger automated workflows.
- See how AI and Machine Learning can be used to support decision-making with intelligent recommendations and visibility to business process trends, cycle times and fraud detection. Gain insights into how AI is impacting industry via quality control.
- Hear insights into the future of business processes based on the perspectives gathered from our R&D labs, business consultants and clients embarking on digital transformation.