- More than 1,250 sessions and panels packed with first-hand experiences, case studies and practical "how-to" content
- Breaking product news and insider information from Oracle executive management and developers
- Ample opportunities to build your personal and professional networks, including special interest group (SIG) meetings and geographic networking events and receptions
- Informative and inspiring keynotes
- An Exhibitor Showcase packed with products and solutions providers who can help you solve your specific challenges
IOUG Call for Speakers
Experts Wanted: Call for Presentations
Showcase your invaluable knowledge of Oracle technology while also giving your company prime visibility by presenting at COLLABORATE 19. This is your opportunity to make your mark on our industry by educating and influencing your peers at the largest user-driven Oracle event. Submit your abstract for COLLABORATE 19 by November 2.